Experienced Attorney Helping Texans with Family and Immigration Law Concerns for Over a Decade
Multi-lingual attorney representing Houston and Austin areas in litigation and alternative dispute resolution matters
At Nguyen Offices, PLLC, with locations in Houston, Conroe and Austin, we aim to help people with their immigration law matters. With nearly 15 years of experience handling both family law and immigration law matters, our firm’s attorney is proud to serve the Houston and Austin areas with experienced legal representation. Attorney Vy Nguyen can communicate with clients in English, Spanish and Vietnamese if needed.
Serving Texas residents by providing compassionate counsel and innovative legal strategies
When someone seeks the help of our firm, they can expect:
- Experience — Attorney Vy Nguyen has been helping clients navigate the federal immigration system for almost a decade. Our attorney is familiar with the process and will strive to reach the outcome you desire.
- Innovative legal solutions — Our firm concentrates on ways to resolve legal matters through alternative dispute resolution methods such as mediation for family law cases. This can help ease the stress of litigation on the family and might bring the matter to a more amicable conclusion.
- Flexible scheduling and cost-effective rates — We know that working families may have limited free time and resources, which is why we have multiple offices, cost-effective hourly billing and flexible schedules to meet your needs.
We are determined to provide Texans with competent and compassionate legal representation.
Bringing years of practical experience in family and immigration law to your aid
We offer the following services to residents in the Houston, Austin and Conroe areas:
- Family law — Whether you are going through a divorce or need to establish or modify a child custody schedule or child support order, our attorney can help you seek an outcome that benefits you and is in the best interests of your children. Our attorney is also familiar with the unique considerations involved with military divorce and can help you through the process while aiming to protect your assets.
- Mediation representation — Our attorney will represent your interests during the divorce mediation process.
- Immigration services — As an experienced immigration attorney, Vy Nguyen helps employers and those looking to work in the United States obtain employment-based immigrant visas. She also helps people reunite with family members in the United States through family-based immigration and even helps those looking for temporary entry through nonimmigrant visas.
No matter which immigration or family law issue you’re facing, our office will diligently represent your interests and attempt to reach the best possible solution.
Contact an experienced Texas attorney for a free consultation today
With offices in Houston, Conroe and Austin, we are ready to meet the immigration and family law needs of south and central Texas clients. Call us at 832-767-5273 or contact us online to schedule your free consultation.