The Team To Help You Through A Family Legal Concern
Going through a challenge when it comes to your family is never easy. You likely do not know where to turn in the complex family law system. To ease your stress, navigate the legal steps successfully and have a strong chance of achieving your goals, you should have the assistance of an attorney.
When you need legal help for a family matter, you can turn to us at Nguyen Offices, PLLC. For nearly 15 years, our founding attorney, Vy Nguyen, has represented individuals and families throughout Texas. With our team on your side, you will have effective advocacy designed to secure positive results.
Resolving Problems Amicably And Favorably
Our approach to family law involves trying alternative dispute resolution techniques to maintain amicable relationships. Some of the matters we can help you with include:
- Divorce: We can use mediation and private negotiations to reach a mutually satisfactory divorce agreement.
- Spousal maintenance: Make sure that you receive or pay a fair sum that meets your financial needs.
- Child support: You and your kids deserve financial support to help them thrive in life.
- Conservatorship/possession and access: While keeping your child’s best interests in mind, we protect your parental rights.
- Paternity: Helping you establish paternity to enforce your custodial rights or access to financial support.
- Family immigration: We understand how family law often intersects with immigration matters like visas and removal.
Although we strive to preserve your relations with your ex-spouse or your child’s other parent, we always place your interests first.
For A Concerning Family Legal Matter, Get Our Help
We are here when you need a compassionate yet strong legal team to lead you through a challenge. If needed, we can provide services in English, Spanish or Vietnamese. For your convenience, we offer virtual services, including our free initial consultations. Reach out to us at 832-862-7301 or send us an email to learn more. We have offices in Houston, Conroe and Austin.